Love wearing slippers at home but hate being told they’re not good for your feet? Not only that, they may also be a falls hazard for you as often they’re not supportive, worn out and/or ill-fitting. Archline slippers may be the perfect solution for you as they have many benefits for your feet. The reason why we recommend them is because they’re warm and very comfortable!
What are the benefits?
- In-built arch support which is ideal for Plantar Fasciitis, heel pain and other foot pain conditions
- Slip resistant sole keeps you stable on your feet
- Inner lining is made up from polyester and cotton which prevents bacteria from growing and keeps your feet warm
- Adjustable Velcro strap to help get the fit the right
- Lightweight and machine washable
We stock Archline slippers at Diamond Valley Foot & Ankle Clinic in a variety of sizes. They’re the perfect solution for your feet over the colder months of the year so come in and try our super comfortable Archline slippers and feel the difference yourself!